All transactions on a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) are automatic and take place directly between users, with no reliance on third parties to keep your money (peer network). Instead of relying on third parties to handle financial transactions, DEX — a decentralized exchange — provides consumers ultimate authority over their own money. Decentralized exchanges can make it difficult to levy taxes or regulate the flow of funds.
Using Bridgeswap, you may rapidly exchange crypto tokens, get liquidity, and stake rewards in the form of profits.
Destinations for Bridge Exchange
As a decentralized DAO, Bridgeswap Destinations ties together Defi on Web 3.0 with traditional finance to build a fair global economy that is both sustainable and easily accessed by everyone.
Bridgeswap has released four new products to help achieve this goal, including:
- Bridge swap trading
- Bridge swap farm
- Bridge swap pool
- Bridgeswap Defi 2.0 zap
- and Bridgeswap lottery
Unlike centralized exchanges, BridgeSwap doesn’t hold your funds when you trade: you have 100% ownership of your funds, and you can trade directly from your wallet.
BridgeSwap will provide true value, fairness, and innovation to decentralized finance through our high-quality products and services
BridgeSwap Trade: Instantly swap crypto tokens: no registration or account needed.
BridgeSwap is an Automated Market Maker (AMM) exchange that offers several features that support decentralized trading;
1. Trade: BridgeSwap lets users trade without the need to go through a Centralized Exchange. Everything you do on BridgeSwap is routed directly through your own wallet — no need to trust someone else with your coins!
2. Liquidity Pools When you add your token to a Liquidity Pool you will receive Liquidity Provider (LP) tokens and share in the fees.
Providing liquidity will get you LP Tokens, which will earn you rewards in the form of trading fees for making sure there’s always liquidity for the exchange to use.
Most Defi protocols struggle to obtain sufficient liquidity for their protocol operations. So there is a constant battle between various Defi protocols for liquidity for services like yield farming, staking, lending, etc. The Defi protocol is on the liquidity of their protocol users for their operations. They rent liquidity for their operations and have no liquidity. This comes with many challenges.
Bridegswap’s solution to this problem is zap Defi 2.0. This new and unique system allows liquidity providers to exchange their liquidity pools for discounted Bris tokens. Bridegswap derives its liquidity from this system and does not rely solely on liquidity providers for our liquidity pool. The liquidity obtained from Defi 2.0 zap is stored in a designated wallet as a reserve.
Bridgeswap can fall on this liquidity when needed. This accumulation of liquidity ensures longevity of liquidity, thus avoiding the liquidity problems that most Defi protocols face in the long run.
- Token Name : BridgeSwap
- Token Symbol : BRIS
- Chain : BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)
- Initial Supply : 2,200,000
Earn $BRIS tokens from Farms and Pools, win in the lottery or buy on an exchange, then explore the Use Cases:
- Bet in Pools to get free crypto tokens.
- Use it in Yield Farms to get more BRIS.
- Buy Lottery tickets at The BridgeSwap Lottery.
- Vote on proposals related to BRIS DAO Governance.
- BridgeSwap Mainnet DEX Development
- Livestock & Pond Development.
- Development of Zap Defi 2.0.
- BRIS Vault Development (Automatic Merging BRIS-BRIS Pool )
- Lottery Development (Deflation Mechanism): Lottery is not only an opportunity for you to win more BRIS tokens but also a burning mechanism for us to keep the token value stable.
- Referral Program Development
- Launch of IDO for BRIS tokens.
- BridgeSwap Mainnet DEX launch
- Ranch & Pond Launch
- Lottery Launch
- Referral Program Launch
- Launch of BRIS Vault (Automatic Merging BRIS-BRIS Pool )
- Defi 2.0 Zap . Launch
- Announce Partnership
- Trade Mining Development
- DAO governance using BRIS token development.
- Info Development & Analysis
- Trade Battle
- Portfolio management
- multiple languages
- Cross Chain Integration
- BridgeSwap NFT Ecosystem
- More To Be Announced
Website: Home | BridgeSwap
Gitbook: BridgeSwap Overview — BridgeSwap
Github: Bridgeswap-Dex — Overview
Medium: BridgeSwap — Medium
Bitcointalk Username: Russell4McIntyre
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3401850
Telegram username: @RussellaMicin
Bep20 address: 0xCB8df6C6913e0f4e39A5Cd0ca6cbCf56526402ad